Welcome to the Canadian Red Cross Applicant Portal
This application portal is currently being used for the programs listed below.
- 2021 BC Floods Residential Mitigation Incentive Program
- 2021 BC Floods Support to Small Business and Not-for-Profits Program - Additional Assistance
- 2023 Alberta Fires Immediate Support to Not-for-Profit Organizations program
- Home Mitigation Incentive Program - 2017 BC wildfires
- Community Services Recovery Fund (CSRF)- Local Stream & Unincorporated non-profit organizations
- Community Services Recovery Fund (CSRF)- National Stream
- PEI Disaster Financial Assistance Program (DFA)- Hurricane Fiona 2022
- COVID-19 Mental Health and Wellbeing Grant Program: Strengthening Community Capacity to Support Mental Health and Wellbeing
If this is your first time on the portal, step one is to register for an account- click the Register button in the top right corner.
If you have an active application or a report, log in by clicking the LOGIN button and continue working on it.
All program information is available in English and French. To navigate to French, click EN dropdown on the blue menu above and select FR (Français Canada). To navigate back to English, click FR dropdown on the blue menu above and select EN (English Canada).